ex VAT: €1.861,79
The 1073DPA is a two channel microphone preamp, featuring the Neve® style design and sound, that was used on some of the most famous recordings of the last decades.
The big, punchy sound of the 1073® compliments any musical genre, from rock to pop, hip-hop to rap, thrash to classical. Its lush sound with classic Neve® signature makes it the consummate mic pre for recording vocals, guitars, and acoustic instruments of all descriptions. With the 1073®DPA, the highly sought-after 1073® mic amp sound is now available in a cost-effective 1U stereo rackmount solution, without the additional EQ found on the classic 1073 unit.
Two rear-panel Mic inputs and Line inputs feed dual Class A gain stages, with adjustable Gain control and selectable 48V available on the Mic inputs. Class A analogue outputs in XLR format are also found on the rear panel, controlled via adjustable front-panel ±10dB Trim controls. This stereo unit is the perfect solution for studios looking to bring in the very essence of the legendary 1073® sound.
- Two legendary 1073® microphone preamps in a convenient 1U rackmount design
- Hand-crafted and hand-wired by Neve in Burnley, UK
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair™ transformers used on input and output stages
- Dedicated input Gain controls and output Trim controls on both channels
- +48V Phantom Power and Phase Reverse switch
- High quality Input Selector switch
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.