- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €723,58
The Zen Q Synergy Core is an 14x10 bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with real time onboard FX, allowing you to take advantage of its high-end technology to have a renowned sound quality in you recordings and mixes.
The compact design houses leading AD/DA converter chips, Discrete ultra-linear mic preamps, and 64-bit AFC™ clocking system based on Antelope Audio’s legendary master clocks. With its expansive I/O capabilities and vast collection of Synergy Core effects, Zen Q introduces a wide frontier of possibilities.
Zen Q Synergy Core unites next-gen technology with traditional console-grade circuitry. Antelope Audio’s signature sound quality comes from professional AD/DA conversion, Discrete ultra-linear preamps, and 64-bit AFC™ clocking. Empowered with the same core technologies driving high-end interfaces like the Orion Studio and the Galaxy 64 Synergy Core, home engineers and artists can raise their productions to a new level without getting up from their desk.
The interface is bundled with 37 analog-modeled effects to emulate a studio stocked with the rarest analog gear. The Synergy Core platform grants immersive control of iconic equalizers, dynamic processors, guitar amps, reverb, and more. In addition, over 50 optional expansions are available through Antelope Audio’s Software Store.
Zen Q features 2 Combo XLR jacks with switchable modes to toggle between the Discrete console-grade preamps, line level, or Hi-Z. The front panel includes 2 switchable LINE/HI-Z inputs for added flexibility. For monitoring, you have a stereo monitor output and a separate line output pair to connect another set of studio monitors or external outboard gear. While both are backed by a mastering-grade D/A converter, there is a separate DAC for the pair of independent headphone outputs. If expansion is required, a simple desktop setup can easily transform into a multichannel configuration via digital SPDIF I/O or ADAT IN.
- Thunderbolt 3 interface with advanced audio driver for optimized streaming, playback, and low-latency recording
- Professional sound and stability via highly efficient AD/DA converter chips and proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking)
- 2 Discrete ultra-linear preamps designed with authentic console circuitry for classic warmth and sonic depth, with switchable mic / Line IN / Hi-Z modes
- 2 additional analog inputs, with switchable Hi-Z/Line modes
- Real-time, low latency processing of 37 included analog-modeled Synergy Core effects with 50+ optional expansions
- Flexible I/O connectivity, with 8 additional inputs over ADAT, and stereo I/O over S/PDIF
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.