- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €80.487,80
The 2448 is the culmination of over 50 years in audio innovation that combines functionality and reliability with the classic warmth that is the API sound.
Designed to the same standard of excellence as the 1608, Legacy AXS and Vision consoles, API proudly announces the debut of the new 2448 Recording Console. The 2448 offers a powerful and impressive feature set including Dual Inputs on each channel, Stereo Returns and optionally, API's new cross-platform Final Touch AutomationTM fader automation system.
Derived from API's Vision Automation System used extensively in the Vision, Legacy Plus and AXS consoles, API now offers optional Final Touch Automation fader automation for the 2448 console. Final Touch Automation combines system reliability, user flexibility and operational simplicity and offers a host of features found only in the most expensive and sophisticated console automation systems typically costing many times more. Consoles can be factory-fitted with Final Touch Automation prior to delivery, and existing 2448 consoles can be retrofitted with Final Touch Automation.
- Available in 24, 32, and 40 Channel Frame sizes
- Each channel equipped with Mic Pre and Equalizer
- Accepts API 500 Series Equalizers
- Each Channel features Dual Inputs (small fader rotary pot, pan, solo, mute, safe and flip)
- 56 Channels available to the Mix Bus - in a 24 Channel Frame
- 8 Multitrack Buses
- 8 Auxiliary Buses
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 Stereo Returns, 100mm faders (manual or automated) with Multitrack and Stereo Bus assign
- Full Center Section Control
- Surround 5.1 Center Section Monitoring
- Classic Analog Metering
- Global 0dB Small Fader Bypass
- 529C Stereo Bus Compressor (optional)
- Comprehensive Rear Panel IO Connectivity
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.