The API Legacy AXS is the update on the previous Legacy Plus large format recording and mixing console. Know for its world class performance, API has delivered over 75 Legacy Series consoles around the world since its launch in the late 1980s. Most of this units are still in service.
Featuring the traditional API Analog Signal Path, the AXS also offers a new and powerful feature set, all at an attractive price for today's studios, artists, engineers and producers.
- Mainframes: From 32 to 80 Channels (in 16 Channel Buckets)
- 500 Series Equalizer Compatible (Fitted with 550A and 560 Equalizers)
- Dual 200 Rows on each channel (212 Mic Pre, 225 Compressor, 235 Noise Gate, 215 Filter, 205 Direct Input
- Dual Input (100mm Main Fader, 45mm 2nd Fader)
- Motorized Fader and Mute Automation
- Buses and Routing (24 Main Bus, 12 Aux Sends, 3 Stereo Bus)
- Complete Center Section including 5.1 Surround Monitoring
- 6 Stereo Echo Returns with Automated Faders provides Extensive Routing features for Parallel Compression and Stem Mixing.
- 2500C Stereo Bus Compressor Standard
- On Board or Remote Patchbay (32 and 48 Channel can be On Board, 64 or more Channels Remote only)
- Optional DAW/Producer's Desk
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.