- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €1.439,02
The SCM12 Pro Studio Monitor is a passive studio monitor that incorporates several innovative ATC driver technologies.
Constrained Layer Damping (CLD) is a drive unit diaphragm technology from ATC that represents another advancement from the brand designs. The enhanced damping performance of this technology brings significant improvements to bass/mid drive units by reducing harmonic distortion in the critical midrange, improving magnitude linearity (frequency response) and also dispersion (behaving like a smaller drive unit off axis).
Massive magnet motor assemblies offer no-compromise optimization for each voice coil diameter. Hand-wound voice coils use only high density edge wound flat OFHC ribbon copper wire and operate in precision magnetic gaps. Front and rear venting not only reduces air flow noise but also increases power handling capacity and, therefore, long term reliability.
This professional near field monitor also incorporates ATC’s SH25-76 tweeter. Sharing technology with the renowned ATC Soft Dome midrange unit the new tweeter employs a unique dual suspension system suppressing diaphragm rocking modes and eliminating the need for ferrofluid.
- Compact high performance 2-way studio monitor.
- Ideally suited to: critical near-field listening applications in all control rooms;
- LCR surround monitoring in small-to-medium control rooms; surround channels for immersive audio (Auro 3D, Dolby Atmos, DTS-X)
- Proprietary ATC 150mm/6˝ CLD Mid/Bass Driver.
- Proprietary ATC 25mm/1˝ Dual Suspension Tweeter.
- Wide dispersion.
- 6 year warranty.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.