- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €153,66
The Cranborne Audio N22H is a standalone reference-quality headphone amplifier, a cable management system, and an advanced headphone distribution system. N22H is a headphone amp that can be deployed exactly where it is needed - right beside the musician, using a single Cat 5 cable.
Paired with another C.A.S.T. enabled product via Cat 5, N22H can transmit 2 mic/line signals into the connected device for processing whilst simultaneously receiving a stereo monitor mix directly into it's reference-quality headphone output.
Featuring the same low-distortion, high-current amplifier design developed for our 500R8 Audio Interface, N22H is a palm-sized monitoring tool for musicians and engineers looking for reference-quality headphone amplification for studio or stage.
Switch the Source switch to 'In 1&2' and now line sources connected to N22H's inputs are sent directly into the headphone amp for standalone, portable, and powerful headphone amplification.
Put simply, C.A.S.T. replaces 4 balanced XLR cables with 1 Cat 5 cable. C.A.S.T (Cat 5 Analog Signal Transport) repurposes the internal copper wiring of a shielded Cat 5 cable to transmit 4 channels of balanced analog audio over distances of up to 100m.
- Two combi jack inputs
- Two 1/4” jack outputs
- 1/4” & 1/8” headphone outputs
- Reference-quality, high power headphone amp with level control
- Headphone amplifier "Source" switch for C.A.S.T or standalone operation
- Mono/Stereo width switch for headphone output
- 9V battery compartment
- C.A.S.T IN RRTT Port
- C.A.S.T OUT TTRR Port
- Advanced connectivity with 500R8, 500ADAT, and Camden EC2
- Cat5 snake connectivity with an N22 or a second N22H
- Standard 9v DC pedalboard-style power supply input (not included)
- Completely passive operation when headphone amp not required
- Compatible with any shielded Cat5 cable with distances up to 100 m
- Improved crosstalk performance with Cat 6e and Cat7
- Ruggedised metal enclosure
- Fixing holes for permanent installation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.