ex VAT: €528,46
The DAV Electronics BG1u Dual Channel Mic-Pre/DI has 2 classic DAV pre-amps as used in the original Decca studios designs, the same design as in the successful BG1.
One D.I input, two balanced outputs, two unbalanced outputs, Phase/Pad/HPF/48v on each channel.
Massive gain, low noise and distortion, the pre-amp retains the integrity of the source like nothing else.
Hand made in the U.K.
DAV Electronics BG1u Main Features:
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150KHz ± 0.25dB
- Decca Heritage Mic gain range: 22dB - 66dB in 4dB steps. [pad in -4dB - 40dB]
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% Typ, 0.001% 1KHz @ +20dBu o/p
- High pass filter: 68Hz @ 12dB per octave (Switchable bothchannels)
- Noise: 25 microvolts [-110dB ref+20 dBu.
- Bandwidth: 10Hz-18KHz input loaded 150 ohms, 32dB gain
- Phase reversal: Both channels (Switchable)
- 48v phantom: Both channels (Switchable)
- Level indication: Red LED +18dB - Green LED +8dB - Green LED 0dB
- 26dB pads: Both channels (Switchable)
- Clipping level: +29 dBu
- D.I. input: Channel 1 High impedance [1.8 Meg Ohms]
- Input: XLR x 2, Jack x 1 (DI Input)
- Output: XLR x 2 (bal), Jack x 2 (unbal)
- D.I. gain range: Channel 1 only -8 > 36dB in 4dB steps
- Dimensions: 19" 1U rack mount. Depth = 150mm
- Power Connectors: IEC mains
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.