ex VAT: €23,58
MicroPitch is a fine-resolution pitch shifter for subtle tone fattening plus delays for dramatic slap back effects. MicroPitch is the latest incarnation of an iconic effect originated by Eventide in the 1970s. With each generation, Eventide has added, refined, enhanced, and built on its legendary predecessors.
MicroPitch can take you further than the run-of-mill stereo spread effects of simple micropitch plug-ins. It goes above and beyond by allowing you to mix in detuned and delayed versions of your source, creating depth and dimensions not possible before. With its expanded controls you can achieve deep pitch dives, haunting echoes, and pristine chorusing effects.
And, like all H9 series plug-ins, MicroPitch is designed to ‘play’. The RIBBON lets you sweep the effect between two completely different settings. Turn your sweetening shift into a delay-throw and back, or change your delays from dark to bright for transitional effects. Use the Ribbon to add a bit of ‘life’ while you’re mixing. For desktop users, plug in a MIDI keyboard and gain control of the Ribbon via the mod wheel for tactile control of this intuitive performance macro.
- Two voices of pitch shifting, one from unison to -50 cents, the other from unison to +50 cents, each with up to 2 seconds of delay
- Classic stereo-spreading effect
- Slapback effects using longer delay times
- TONE for fine-tuning the voices to fit perfectly in your mix
- PITCH MIX for layering the two voices by setting the balance between each shifted delay
- MOD DEPTH and RATE for a chorusing effect on each voice
- FEEDBACK for pitch dive/rise effects
- Intuitive UI for ease of use
- Tempo for synchronized and unique delay effects
- Presets based on iconic uses of the MicroPitch effect
- RIBBON lets you ‘play’ the effect in real-time and provides dynamic and fluid control to morph back and forth between the settings of your choice
- MIXLOCK keeps MIX control constant as you audition presets
- Available for Mac and PC as VST, AAX, and AU plug-in
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.