ex VAT: €2.845,53
The MPEQ-1 is the amalgamation of the UTA EQ and their new custom mic pre. It features the same flexible and musical Class A discrete circuitry, the uniquely powerful HP/LP filters, and an exciting new approach to a Class A mic pre.
You can use the equalizer and the mic pre separately or as a complete channel strip. The mic pre has a custom input transformer and a carefully chosen output transformer. Both are optimized to accentuate the most flattering sonic qualities inherent in audio transformers.
The unique mic pre design makes both of these transformers bypass-able. This offers users a choice between the detailed clarity of a Class-A transformer-less design or the vintage musicality of a dual transformer mic preamp.
- -10 to -60 dB boost range (in stepped 5 dB increments)
- Switchable 20 dB pad
- Instrument DI
- Front panel XLR–1/4" (DI) combo input
- Phase reverse switch
- + 48 V phantom power
- +/- 10 dB trim knob
- Bypass-able input and output transformers
- Ability to use mic-pre and UTA EQ on seperate signals.
- Inputs/Outputs (all XLR):
- Mic-pre Input
- Mic-pre direct Line Output
- Line Input
- EQ Line Output - w/ output transformer
- EQ Line Output - w/o output transformer
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.